Covid 19 Guidance for Keeping Everyone Safe
We have increased our cleaning routines according to Government guidance
- Please ensure that students are dressed for lessons before they arrive at Centre Stage – LDA Hoodies and Joggers should be worn on top of leotard and tights and can be purchased from Melanie.
- On arrival at Centre Stage there will be an Entrance and Exit door. Please drop your son/daughter at the entrance, ensuring that a member of LDA staff has greeted them before you leave.
- If your child is under 8 years old please enter the building with them, wear a face covering. Use the hand gel provided and sign your child in then leave the building via the Exit.
- If you wish to speak to a member a staff please ensure you are not blocking the entrance – come in to the Reception area wearing a face covering.
- Children will need to follow the direction of the arrows on the floor.
- The arrows will lead to the seating area – all chairs will be 1 metre apart and children will need to keep their belongings either on or under their chair. When on a break please ensure you remain on your chair until directed otherwise.
- Children will need to follow the direction of the arrows if they wish to use the toilet. There are two toilets for their use downstairs. After use a member of staff will ensure the door handles and seat are cleaned. All students need to wash their hands for at least 20 seconds with soap after using the toilet and before and after eating.
- Students will dance in their own 3x3 area which will be marked out on the floor.
- For hygiene purposes please can everyone enter the building with their hair in a bun.
- Children need to bring their own food and drink and not share with other students. Ensure you pick up your own rubbish and place in the bin provided.
- Please can all students remain in the building until they get picked up- no unnecessary leaving the building to get lunch etc.
- Parents are to remain outside of the railings and wait for your child to be brought to you.
- All students must wear masks when entering and leaving the building.
Please check the LDA website and Facebook page regularly for changes in the timetable or changes in government guidance and information.
Please let a senior member of staff know if your child has developed Covid symptoms or if a family member has tested positive. Please do not bring students into the studio if they are displaying symptoms.